Thursday, March 3, 2011

To encourage you....

TODAYS TIP

Each day, we will post a weightloss tip here to encourage you along the way with your weightloss journey.  Here's our first tip for you.


TIP:

Don't think of you failing yourself if you eat something you shouldn't have. Remember, you've already lost some weight, and if you stick with your long-term goals, you will lose more...so don't beat yourself up over 1 slip-up. Keep that image of the new slim you in your head.

Now, off you go...get up out of that chair and get active!

2 comments:

  1. you got me here. I am afraid to check the weighing scale because the past week had been stressful and fun at the same time. Went to several events last week, all-you-can-eat dinner buffet. I did ate a lot compared to the last few weeks but I only ate one serving which is good. I did try to exercise a lot tho.

    Will weigh in tomorrow morning. I need to exercise more LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great advice Nerrida. I have a friend who pasted her head onto a picture of her dream body cut from a mag and had it on her mirror to inspire her each day......it's working too!

    ReplyDelete

Your suggestions are welcome and we thankyou for your comments.